The links on this page will lead you to some information I've compiled regarding how and why to grow your own sprouts. Sprouting is very simple to do yourself, providing you with an endless supply of fresh, tasty and healthy sprouts. Just use common sense when it comes to food safety. Keep things clean and pay attension to what you eat - good rules to "eat" by, even if you didn't grow it yourself.
Growing Sprouts : an introduction to growing your own
The SproutMaster™ Sprouter
- SproutMaster™ Basics : what I like and don't like about this sprouter
- Instructions for growing sprouts in the SproutMaster™ sprouter
The EasySprout™ Sprouter
- EasySprout™ Basics : why I think the this is the best all around sprouter.
- Instructions for growing sprouts in the EasySprout™ sprouter.
What to Grow
- My favorite Sprouts : A bunch of seeds I like to sprout
- Sunflower Sprouts : with and without hulls, sprout or microgreen? Things you should know before attempting to sprout sunflower seeds.